Has anybody here used an Aneros while getting a bj or hj from their wife/partner?
I have managed to learn to have a lot of intense P-waves that start as soon as I put an aneros in, and I had what I think that were a few prostate orgasms, but reading other people descriptions I suppose that they were in the range of the less intense ones. Obviously, I have never experienced a super O nor anything that resembles it.
Having a well toned pelvic floor, and having achieved what I think that its a good control of it, I have a few questions now that I’m an advanced but not succesful user:
1. Does anybody here feel dizzy when using Aneros? Is not a very heavy feeling, but I always feel a little dizzy when using it.
2. I don’t know why, but I usually don’t feel anything in the pelvis when having pleasure. The P-waves start in my stomach and go to my head.
3. I don’t usually get hard and, when I get hard, it seems to be problematic for me because I lose the feelings, I suppose that it’s because Aneros moves from its place or something like that.
4. In this thread lot of people say that a good way to know that u’re in place I seeing precum. I usually feel pleasure, but i don’t see precum very often. Should I try to target with my Aneros to the spot that produces it?
5. Heavy closing your eyes and looking upwards make a boost in your p-waves? In my case it does, but it’s like they are “bad p-waves”. They make me tense and the next one is less intense than before. I usually can’t control it at some point.
Hello people of the interwebs,
i need help to decide my 3rd Aneros, i would love to get some input form you guys 🙂
What i already have:
– PROGASM: first one i bought years ago. I like the feeling, but it seems to be very fixed in place. I feel kind of “full” with it (even if i can take WAY bigger toys usually), so not much movement i can induce. Needs some affort to keep it in, which can be annoying
– HELIX SYN TRIDENT: have it for a couple of month now, love it overall. gives me nice feelings. Easy to keep in, easy to move with my muscles down there. Overall very fun and the reason i started investing more and more time into playing with my prostate.
– LELO HUGO: kinda like Progasm but vibrating, very strong, alsmost overkill i would say. I enjoy it a lot tho
I recently got into mindgasm which helps a ton to get deeper into prostate play. I never got to any HFD/WO nor Super-O or anything, just nice feelings during long sessions. I feel like i make progress due to the mindgasm sessions tho.
It‘s been some wild 2 -3 weeks and today is probably the most intense and craziest day so far…
I‘m a single 49 y/o straight male who is used to watching porn and wanking off, almost on a daily basis.
It even went so far that I‘ve developed a temporary ED, simply because of numbing my natural senses and overloading my mind and body with way too many stimuli.
My porn kinks got stronger and more bizarre and I literally spent more time searching for the hottest flics than enjoying my wanks.
Last month I‘ve made a decision to get rid of all the old blocking and harmful behavior and to kind of „restart“ myself in several ways.
I‘ve always been open to anal play, prostate play and other stuff but all the dildos that I have bought over the years just did not do it for me and probably only have supported my fantasy as I wanted to get pegged by my gf – if I had one lol.
Well, somehow I stumbled across this subreddit and found „Mindgasm“ which definitely was a huge eye-opener. Right from the beginning I could „roll“ my PC muscles and leaked a lot. On the third day, I had the first longer P-waves – still veeeery low level of course.
Thank you very much!
Sorry if this is a long post but I wanted to share my experience and would welcome any advice…
I’d had occasional pleasant feelings but nothing close to some of the experiences described in this forum. I didn’t bother trying for several years but then read through some of the details and tips provided in this forum recently and decided to try again. Some of the key changes that I’ve tried over the last few weeks..
1. Remove any expectation of an orgasm and just enjoy any good feelings
2. Breathing deeply when you inhale and exhale and using your whole body to do it
3. Big contractions aren’t good – either do nothing or do very gentle contractions
4. Use lots of lube (I’ve been trying boy butter recently and it feels much better and I don’t dry up as quickly).
5. Doing pelvic floor exercises through the day
I’ve had a lot more pleasurable feelings since doing this but last night was quite something else – although I didn’t have what would be described as a Pgasm or Super-O.
My wife and I went to bed and I was feeling a bit horny. She fell asleep so I decided to put the Maximus in and just have a light session and see what happened.
So I just got the comparisyn package since it had a sale going on for it and while the helix syn and eupho I got are very nice feeling, i noticed i don’t get the urge to pee feeling that a lot of people say you get when in contact with the prostate. A little back story though, I started my journey with the prograsm, yeah I know, not the easiest start for someone with no anal play experience. But I read that some newbies could do it. And thus I did do it. Took it very slow and lots of lube and finally got it in. Very interesting first session and then another session later I found the process of getting it out was to lengthy. Do I returned it (the site I ordered offered 30 day back returns, don’t worry, they dispose of the product)
So now that I’ve had more sessions with the prostimulator vx1 and now eupho and helix syn I found I can get things in and out a lot easier than before. Being that I did get the urge to pee with my 2 sessions with the progasm and not with the eupho and helix I’m wondering 2 things. One, I suspect that my prostate is deep and the pointed tip of the progasm just reaches deep enough towards my pelvis that it touches it. And two, should I get the progasm again despite its mobility? I used to think my prostate was deep as in further up my rectum but the eupho is longer than the syn and that doesn’t touch it. And I think the progasm and eupho go the same depth.
I recently purchased a progasm to experience the aneros product, I have played around with massaging but only when I am also jacking off, I have also played with pc exercises and I feel like I am halfway decent at them, whether I put the aneros in and play with contractions, I get only minimal prostate stimulation, if I move it with my hands I get much more and I can also feel it rub my prostate if I induce an orgasm with my penis, any tips on how to start getting some p-waves or really just any stimulation?