Got a helix syn v. But despite me taking a shower lighting some candles and relaxing to music and doing kegals I couldn’t really feel the prostate
So I’ve had a Helix Syn V for about a year now, I’ve not really used it consistently the whole time, but when I did I used it for a few sessions, had some mild tingles but then left it.
Recently however, I bought a magic wand rechargeable and have basically swapped to having all of my penile orgasms with it. Basically, I now hold the wand to the glans and flex my pelvic floor to cum. It’s definitely an improvement, I find myself having better orgasms with it and often find myself orgasming with or without porn (I sometimes cum whilst browsing for a video), which I think is a general improvement in comparison to how I used to be, spending half an hour browsing all kinds of porn until I found something I either liked or was close enough for me to cum to.
I recently found the Helix and thought “aw yeah let’s give it a go”.
There’s a noticeable difference in the strength of the sensations now I’ve sorta ‘reprogrammed’ to the idea of vibrations and contractions being linked to orgasms and not friction and movement. I find myself more able to have p waves and if I focus on the feeling I can often get to the point of precum leakage, I’ve even had a few dry orgasms with it but haven’t really felt anything I’d consider mind blowing or life altering, but I can feel the potential.
in about two days, I will get the house to myself for one week. The last time was one year ago. I remember for two days I am using the aneros helix trident and pc muscle actively pounding my prostate. In one day I could have 8 hours in three session. So two days is 16 hours of prostate pounding. At the end of the day two, I could feel that my prostate stimulated so much that a little nudge would get me a little bit of pleasure feeling. At the last 30 minutes of the season, I feel calm orgasmic happy feeling, maybe this is what people called calm seas orgasm.
Anybody got experiences on this?
Just decided finally bite bullet order . Have progasam , regular mgx, helix syn trident. The helix and occasionally mgx have had off and on sensations. Last night the helix syn was better, so finally going to try maximus syn. Everyone is different in what works… my journey ourney continuing. Eventually I hope totally rewire and use it solo as well as with fiancee. Probably a major task but one worth going for.
I have managed to learn to have a lot of intense P-waves that start as soon as I put an aneros in, and I had what I think that were a few prostate orgasms, but reading other people descriptions I suppose that they were in the range of the less intense ones. Obviously, I have never experienced a super O nor anything that resembles it.
Having a well toned pelvic floor, and having achieved what I think that its a good control of it, I have a few questions now that I’m an advanced but not succesful user:
1. Does anybody here feel dizzy when using Aneros? Is not a very heavy feeling, but I always feel a little dizzy when using it.
2. I don’t know why, but I usually don’t feel anything in the pelvis when having pleasure. The P-waves start in my stomach and go to my head.
3. I don’t usually get hard and, when I get hard, it seems to be problematic for me because I lose the feelings, I suppose that it’s because Aneros moves from its place or something like that.
4. In this thread lot of people say that a good way to know that u’re in place I seeing precum. I usually feel pleasure, but i don’t see precum very often. Should I try to target with my Aneros to the spot that produces it?
5. Heavy closing your eyes and looking upwards make a boost in your p-waves? In my case it does, but it’s like they are “bad p-waves”. They make me tense and the next one is less intense than before. I usually can’t control it at some point.
It seems from what im able to find online that the helix syn is a good choice for a first aneros? I understand that personal preference is the main deciding factor, so as someone who doesn’t have any Aneiros I’m wondering what the ‘safest’ choice would be? I am average height if that makes a difference. Thank you in advance for any input advice or insight
Last night I must’ve done everything perfectly. About 60 minutes before using my ANEROS HELIX SYN TRIDENT I enjoyed 25 mg of a hybrid gummy.
I got plenty of lube and inserted the toy, almost instantly feeling excitement.
I got into bed late on my back and put my headphones on with some guided gay themed hypnosis by Jack Stock.
Within about 10 minutes it really started to takeoff. It continued for over three (3)hours before I took the toy out.
But the excitement still continued after the toy was out for another hour.
It was a First real experience that I could say I had multiple meaning more than 10 HFO incidents.
I have been playing with the toy for over a year without a lot of experiences like the one I had today. It was simply amazing.
But over the last 30 days, I knew it was going to happen because everything just felt differently.
My nipples have become very sensitive. They can help me get to that happy spot easier by playing and tugging on them. Never had they been sensitive in the past.
At first, I did not know what the term rewiring means. I’m beginning to understand it because things do feel more electric and sensitive.
My cock and nipples feel differently these days. Definitely feeling more sexually away all day long.
Hello people of the interwebs,
i need help to decide my 3rd Aneros, i would love to get some input form you guys 🙂
What i already have:
– PROGASM: first one i bought years ago. I like the feeling, but it seems to be very fixed in place. I feel kind of “full” with it (even if i can take WAY bigger toys usually), so not much movement i can induce. Needs some affort to keep it in, which can be annoying
– HELIX SYN TRIDENT: have it for a couple of month now, love it overall. gives me nice feelings. Easy to keep in, easy to move with my muscles down there. Overall very fun and the reason i started investing more and more time into playing with my prostate.
– LELO HUGO: kinda like Progasm but vibrating, very strong, alsmost overkill i would say. I enjoy it a lot tho
I recently got into mindgasm which helps a ton to get deeper into prostate play. I never got to any HFD/WO nor Super-O or anything, just nice feelings during long sessions. I feel like i make progress due to the mindgasm sessions tho.