So on Saturday I took a break for errands and things to do. Plus I didn't sleep long the previous night 🙂 and was pretty tired. However the prostate kept calling and lightly tingling all day. I went to sleep not knowing what was coming the next day.

Sunday awoke with a large erection and proceeded to get ready for things. I wanted a better video recording session and took some time figuring out a setup to get the camera closer to the action. I created a nice 'bed' on the floor and was able to get the camera fairly close without having to zoom in and out of the way so I wouldn't hit it randomly flailing. Extra lighting and materials in place, I made sure to hydrate and fuel up, took some extra vitamins and then another hot shower to stimulate the blood flow.

I looked to re-create Friday's session so again started with the Peridise. A part of me wanted to rush to the hands free ejaculation again; I fought it off and rode stimulating bliss waves for an hour or so. What was great was that I would get real hard at times and flaccid at others. I was intensely horny but wholly satisfied at the break. I got up and stretched for 5 minutes and settled down with the Eupho. I decided to go from small to large this time. For the second time out with the Eupho, holy cow…that little thing really bounces around in there. Using the lower pelvic muscles I get this fantastic tickling on my prostate that launched me into a flaccid-cock, screaming (I could care less about the neighbors…they can watch or join in if they want) mindgasm (hence the name). I was breathing, deep rapid prana was more like it…heck panting was more like it. The Eupho would vibrate in and out with each breath, so it felt like I was stimulating myself with breath alone. These intense waves would rise and fall over the next hour at which I took another break. I was a sweaty mess, and noticed how much I had been tensing my muscles of my legs when I stood up.

Onto the Helix. I got some frozen coconut oil for extra lube and slid that inside of me first. The fullness of the Helix was awesome, and the extra lubing seemed to make it move as much as the Eupho. But its primary difference was more prostate pressure. Again, in addition to the normal leakage of pre-cum, I managed to sort of ejaculate in an intense moment again. I think of more like full-on, deep prostate milking. I get ejaculation feelings but don't shoot full on like I would. Then the deep throbbing begins and I'm more milked by the device than anything. Even though it isn't much (I'm saving up for a full ejaculation after two weeks) it is satisfying and doesn't drop my horniness level at all. I guess it's like a wet super-O because I just keep dry-cumming afterwards in a five-minute ecstasy orgasm. I guess thats why I see it as a milking and not true ejaculation, no refractory period. I continue on with p-waves and some more orgasms for another 20 minutes. This time I'm seriously sweaty; I've literally been sweating out all of my pores. It's been about 3.5hrs since I started in the morning. I wipe down and feebly crawl onto bed and doze off for a little while…my balls and whole anal area pulsing and tingling.

I awake and know what I need to do, been putting it off for too long…time to complete the collection. I run an errand and again stop by the sex store and pick up a Progasm. My whole inner sex area is craving the filling potential of this beast. I eat a quick dinner and rush home; everything is still set up. I lube up a bit extra and begin. Oh my god! This feels so good going in, no problems either. Once 80% in it sucks in the rest. That k-tab is very nice. Talk about instant prostate milking! I had never drooled pre-cum like this; as the Progasm sucked fully inside a full on stream of pre-cum leaked out of me. I thought it was urine for a moment. Oh wow, I was just rock hard and instantly the throbbing sensations rippled through my cock. Damn, I'm dripping another large drop of cum out. The Progasm just barely moves but when controlled right milks you like no tomorrow; nothing subtle here. I was full-on erect and orgasming for 20 minutes; I would peak and fall occasionally during this time, but the erection stayed on. Eventually I think everything became used to the beast and I became flaccid but experience exquisite prostate orgasms over the next hour or so.

Wow, I was finally worn out after going all day (I've never gone that long before, I normally have so much else to do). I cleaned up and fell asleep. I didn't once externally or manually stimulate my penis and yet despite being horny all day felt relaxed and released. Pleasant prostate squeezing presented nice flutterings as I drifted off to sleep. And awoke this morning around 3am hyper horny and could hear my prostate calling for the Progasm. I didn't want to lose the horny feeling so I whipped up a quick lube onto the Progasm and begin insertion. They should call this thing the Auto-milker because once again I leaked out my cowpers fluid before it wasn't even halfway in. Not focusing on my rock hard cock, I got the Progasm dancing around inside of me and shuddered and cried out over another orgasm. I only did this for about 30min this time but was satisfied and fell back into a deep sleep.

I awoke today feeling good and longing for more. I'm not sore, although I can feel my inner muscles have been a bit worked over. I'm going to charge up the anticipation for another day before going again. I don't know when I'll ever have time like this again, but wow, the whole day business is intense.