The Aneros Maximus Rocks!!! Session for September 17, 2012

Hi guys,

About three days ago, I had a long overdue Aneros session on September 15, early Saturday evening to be precise. The session before that was on August 28, nearly two and a half weeks ago. So Saturday evening's session was in a sense a reintroduction to the Aneros. Once again I used the Maximus and Helix Syn models. Once again I had some trouble with the Maximus slipping out through peristalsis, but I am slowly getting used to the Maximus. He delivered a fairly good session of P-waves and a reasonably good prostate massage. But it was the Helix Syn which once again saved the day for me in giving me quite a few series of P-waves and a robust prostate massage. I came away greatly satisfied in that I lost little ground from two and a half weeks of inactivity. See my last blog entry for more details.

Last evening I had another session. It began around 9:30 p.m. This time I was really psyched for the Maximus. He slipped in easily to the hilt. His P-tab was positioned "firmly" against my perineum. I spent about a good ten minutes on my right side after insertion mostly to accommodate myself to the Maximus. I spent most of this adjustment time doing some Kegels. My anal contractions fully positioned this large Aneros model right next to my prostate.

With that done, I positioned my butt upon a pillow. Then I began my session in earnest with a few more Kegels. Slow, gentle rhythmic breathing began to set the Maximus in motion. But at the same time, I began to caress my thighs and abs which produced the P-waves. It was very much akin to a guy making a fire by blowing on sparks embers to cause flames. In my mind's eye, I pictured my Maximus massaging my prostate which it began to do. It seemed that the series of P-waves and the prostate massage were closely linked. As all this was going on, I focused on my anus clutching the Maximus, but only in a gentle, subtle way. As I did this type of focusing, the P-waves even suffused my anal sphincter. So there was awesome pleasure from my ass lips all the way to my prostate which the Maximus was massaging. I must say that the Aneros Maximus rocks!!! It gave me possibly a good hour of intense pleasure which was evident in my engorged penis and plump glans oozing precum! Also the Maximus stayed fully embedded in my butt which is definitely a very good sign.

But I didn't want to end the session. So after a brief intermission during which I cleansed the Maximus, I returned with the Helix Syn. The Helix Syn gave me a more gentle ride which lasted about 30 minutes.

After a brief pit stop, I again returned with the Maximus. Again insertion was easy even though there was some pain and discomfort involved. I really wanted to get to know my buddy better. This time the Maximus did not deliver the intense feelings which he delivered earlier. But again I was determined to experience even the gentle sensations, the P-waves of lesser intensity, from my ass lips and anal sphincter all the way to my prostate. The pain and discomfort went away and pleasure took its place. This went on for a good thirty ways during which I wanted to spend more quality time with my good buddy and to thank him.

Overall the session last night lasted good two hours. After cleaning up my buddies (most guys, say toys) and putting them to bed, I took a quick bath. Afterwards, I had a brief period of post or after play. I was too tired to blog about this session last night. But I was so happy and satisfied, that I popped a boner. My erect penis wanted some attention so I wanted to oblige him. I beat my meat, but not to climax, although I was very close. While I stroked my meat, my glans of course flared out proudly and oozed lots of precum, but also I exulted in that my well-massaged or rather well "Anerosed" prostate felt so good that it also wanted to get in the action. As I blog about all this a good twelve hours later near twelve noon Tuesday, what I experienced late last night makes me horny and randy, all because my good buddy, Maximus!!!

P.S. I arose this morning about 5:15 a.m. after hearing news and weather on the radio. I arose with a proud morning erection in my Munsingwear Kangaroo Pouch briefs. After shaving, I dressed first in my NuttyBuddy Mongo Cup combo and left my apartment around 7 a.m. to do some early morning grocery shopping. We are supposed to have strong, severe thunderstorms much of the day into late evening. Once again, I had that buzz in my steps during my morning walk. This happens often right after an Aneros session and there have been a few times when I have had "walking gasms." I have been doing the Kegel Exercises off and on today as toning exercises for the Maximus, but also in a way to relive right now what I experienced last night with the Maximus. All this constitutes my afterglow today, perhaps a type of masturbation 🙂

1 comment

  1. Hey — thanks for sharing! Your description of your session rekindled many fond memories from my sessions. I now use my syn andProgasm Icetogether for very rewrding sessions — my syn first and THEN my ice. And that "buzz" or "afterglow" following a good session, nothing quite matches those on-going feelings. In fact, just typing this brief comment after reading your detailed description above is fanning some nicely burning embers below now!!! Looking forward to your next installment. Starr

Comments are closed.