I had a really interesting session with my Aneros toy on Sunday and I wanted to post about it and see how it compares with others.
**Bit of background** I’ve been interested in this kind of prostate play for a good decade now, though it was only a couple years back that I bought an actual Aneros Helix Syn (rather than a cheaper alternative)—though I’ve been bad previously at keeping up use over time. I’ve been using it more recently having come off of antidepressants and found I can be horny again! I’ve used my toy 3 times over the past week.
**So on Sunday** I had quite a long session admitedly because I hadn’t… umm… *prepared properly*. So I had to take a break after an hour to clean properly after which I went another hour and a half. It was a pleasant, though not necessarily intense, session. I usually lay on my side but I’ve been trying to lay on my back recently (I’ve heard it makes life easier.
In general, by *doing nothing* I find it’s very pleasurable at first but it fades away within 20 minutes. I think because I’m excited when the toy goes in, and I feel my heart beat very strongly and it almost as though I feel my pulse with the toy but that excitement fades. So what I do after is use my rectal and PC muscles to nudge the toy gently. I actually worry I might be being *too* gentle with it, I can imagine a slight circular motion with the toy but the feeling is *very* slight.
I tried to use slightly stronger contractions and found if I held them at the right point, I could cause the involuntary contractions that people say is a necessary step towards super-o. I did get a sense of something building—I’ve often found that I get a “wave” of pleasure but I find I then involuntarily clench my leg muscles and it dissipates, this time I made an effort to prevent myself clenching at those moments.
Things on this occasion did build up, I noticed a few very interesting sensations:
* The toy inside me suddenly felt huge, I had my eyes closed and I was focusing on the sensations, and I felt as though my entire abdomen was just my prostate and the toy.
* I did have some pins and needles sensations in my arms but I think that’s just because I was holding my phone above me. (Sometimes I do look at a bit of porn to stay aroused, or find myself aroused just be reading descriptions of how to use the toy!)
* I did have a full-body calm sensation, it was pleasant though not intense. In a way I actually felt like I was… on the edge of something really strong? Not sure why but at the time I started begging, I guess I’m naturally a subby bitch, who knew?!? That sensation seemed to last for a little while.
* I had a feeling of a warm flush throuhout the body as the full-body calm seemed to fade.
* There is a strong pleasure that occurs and it feels like it’s in my penis, but right at the base of it.
A couple of other things, sometimes I feel I can hold the toy in place but as a sensation of pleasure starts to build up, it feels as though the toy is pushed out the way and I’m not sure what by or how to control it.
I noticed a feeling after I finished the session and took the toy out. I’m not sure what, I was just *aware* of my muscles down there. Would that be a kind of muscle exhaustion?
Also I’m trying to be good and not masturbate by conventional means after a session, which has often felt very hard to avoid as usually I feel *desperate* to cum. Is it best to avoid ejaculation all together? Or is it ok to limit it, maybe once a week?
I wonder, I know a lot of people on this forum recommend weed, and if I can get my hands on some I’ll be keen to try it, but what about viagra? I have some because I tend to have some mild ED issues, but I wonder if anyone has experience using an Aneros with viagra.
I stress, while obviously I do want to experience the super-o, I have been trying to keep in mind the adage of “it’s the journey, not the destination”. In the past I’ve been frustrated at times but I think I’m managing that better. Though now I feel like I want to use it every night, I’m trying to limit myself to 3 times a week.
Thank you if you’ve read any of this 🙂Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/aneros/comments/qaxly7/progression_just_wanted_to_get_some_input_from/